Mark Cameron graduated from Otago University in New Zealand and moved to Hong Kong in 1995. Growing up in sports mad New Zealand lead him to providing Physiotherapy to a number of International Sports teams and events over the years. Including:
- Hong Kong Men’s National Rugby Fifteen and Sevens teams. (10 plus years, over 50 matches and 7’s tournaments).
- Asian and European Golf Tours. (15 plus events). Including Seve Ballesteros Royal Trophy - Europe vs Asia.
- HK Team Physiotherapist Busan Asian Games. (Covering Hockey and Games Village Clinic)
- HK Gaelic Football International Tours.
- International Tennis exhibition tournaments. (Including Pete Sampras vs Andre Agassi)
Mark has made Hong Kong his home the past 27 years and has focused on treating a combination of Sports Physiotherapy, lumbar/cervical pain and post-op rehabilitation. He has a particular interest in providing a treatment that is focused on the individual needs of each patient. Taking them through a complete journey from injury to a pain free active life. Expert treatment, combined with strong patient/physio communication is the key to a great outcome.